Pooled Income Programs
Many of our Client Groups utilize a Pooled Income/Blended Unit methodology in order to create an equitable compensation system.
How does this work?
- Billed or “production units” are combined with all Group Participants
- High value insurance payments are combined with Medicare/Medicaid payments and a blended/common unit value is shared by all
- Production unit ratios are determined for each Participant, typically on a monthly basis
- All Group collections are applied to the production unit ratios for the designated period
- Distributions are made to all Group Participants
- RCM provides complete patient/unit detail before and with distributions
Each RCM Pooled Income Program is customized to suit the needs of the Client.