Risk Purchasing Group
What is Risk Purchasing Group (RPG)?
You’ve worked hard to build your practice. Protect it with a healthcare malpractice insurance program from MedPro Group and RC McLean Risk Purchasing Group (RCM RPG).
This highly customized healthcare malpractice insurance coverage means your premiums will be driven by the experience of the RC McLean risk pool to favorably influence your medical malpractice insurance pricing and terms.
MedPro provides healthcare malpractice insurance coverage, while RCM RPG provides complete Revenue Cycle and Practice Management Services to Anesthesiologists and Other Specialists.
Why Do 250,000+ Healthcare Providers Trust MedPro Group?
Peace of Mind
- A Berkshire Hathaway company
- Consent provision gives California providers control to refuse to settle.
- Unsurpassed financial strength ratings of
A++ (A.M. Best) and AA+ (Standard & Poor’s)
- 90% national trial win rate;
- 80% of claims closed without payment
- 400,000+ claims handled since 1899
- Advisory Boards of experienced healthcare professionals who review claims and offer insights
- Claims-made, Occurrence, and Convert to Occurrence® coverage options give you flexibility
- Comprehensive coverage in all 50 states and D.C.
- Cyber Liability coverage at no additional cost;
- Billing and Regulatory coverage available
For more information about MedPro Group or RC McLean RPG, please call or email me today
Kevin G. Spitz, CPCU
Regional Sales Director
A.M. Best rating as of 7/10/2019. Standard & Poor’s rating as of 9/25/2019. All data is MedPro Group data; claims data range is 2009-2018 unless otherwise indicated. MedPro Group is the marketing name used to refer to the insurance operations of The Medical Protective Company, Princeton Insurance Company, PLICO, Inc. and MedPro RRG Risk Retention Group. All insurance products are administered by MedPro Group and underwritten by these and other Berkshire Hathaway affiliates, including National Fire & Marine Insurance Company. Product availability is based upon business and/or regulatory approval and may differ among companies. © 2020 MedPro Group Inc. All Rights Reserved.